Monday, January 7, 2013

WHO IS THE ANGEL ?

One day, a baby receives an order from  Allah: in a moment you will  be ready to be send to the world, the baby was feeling very scared, anxious thinking that he will be born into the world he had never seen. Then the baby  asking to the Allah: For there are angels who take care of me, and these angels declared that I will be send to the world. But, how am I going to live in the world with this small and weak body ? Then Allahsaid: Do not be afraid. Indeed, I have chosen an angel to take care and love you in the future world. The consequences of still afraid,the baby then asked: World's certainly different. In this heaven I just need to play, sing and laugh . How in the world would I go through? Then Allah said: Do not be afraid. I already'choose an angels who will sing songs for you giving a smile and love making you feel safe and loved. Unsatisfied with the answer the baby asking again baby :" I do not understand their language and how am i going to comunicate? How can I live with them?" Then Allah answered: I choose an Angel who will talk to you in the most beautiful language, most gentle and filled with patience and attention. "With integrity she is going to teach you to speak". Baby then asked: "and what can I do if i want to talk to you later? Then Allah said: "The angel will teach you how.. later". The then  asked:" I heard that there will be so many bad person. So who will protect me later?" Then Allah said: 'Your angel will protect you with his life, even her life".then the baby reply" I will feel very sad if i cannot be wih you again...". Then Allah said:" Don't worry becouse she will tell you about me".. And she will tell you how can you will meet me again later when the time is come. 'I am always at your side". ,  The baby ask the last question:" If I had to go would you mind telling me who is the Angel that is so kind" Then Allah said: Mother! Mother who gave birth to you .....

translated by ummulhudarozi
from mastika

No comments: